Our client, a leading management consulting firm in Boston is looking for a Data Architect to own their analytics platform’s design, implementation, and maintenance. This technical leadership role will partner closely with decision makers in defining their analytics roadmap and will be managing a small team of BI analysts.
Looking for a role where you can take ownership of data products, lead a team, and define long-term data strategies without having to juggle a heavy travel schedule? If so, this might be the role for you!
Do you have what it takes?
- 6+ years experience in data warehousing, data architecture, and business intelligence.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting data warehouse structures, ETL processes, and data pipelines
- Must be able to define and maintain analytics platforms
- Experience with DevOps and on-prem architecture development
- Technical leadership experience with the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical audiences
The salary for this role can up to $140K and will be based out of Boston.
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.