Central IL, IL
Senior Insights and Analytics professionals - does the idea of building a function within an established, but growing organization, excite you? Are you experienced with consumer insights and also hands-on with analytics? If so, read on!
Our client, a well-known player in the restaurant space, is seeking a seasoned Consumer Insights and Analytics Director to build and lead their internal marketing research and analytics function. Qualified candidates must have:
- 10+ years of experience in primary custom research (both qual and quant)
- A rich insights toolkit with experience across a variety of techniques including segmentation, brand tracking, pricing, customer satisfaction, concept testing, innovation, and more
- Hands-on experience with POS data and marketing analytics; ability to organize and manipulate data
- Deep experience in the retail or restaurant industries
- The ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Excellent communication skills; essential for partnering closely with key stakeholders and building relationships across the organization.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality and approach
This role is located in Central Illinois and salary is commensurate with experience (ranging from $130k-$150k). Some relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
Keywords: primary research, custom research, restaurant, retail, marketing research, syndicated, secondary, quantitative, consumer insights, menu optimization shopper insights, POS, analytics, pricing, promotions, advertising testing, food & beverages, project management, strategy, consulting