A Chicago based real estate investment firm is looking to add to a newly formed and growing analytics team. This group will utilize analytics to help drive their investment strategy and ensure they remain a leader in the industry. Multiple roles are available, including a Strategy and Analytics Lead and a Senior Analyst.
- A broad knowledge of advanced analytics tools (i.e. SAS, R and/or Python)
- Experience with data mining and data visualization tools, such as Alteryx, Tableau, etc.
- Solid foundation utilizing statistical methodologies (such as forecasting, regression, decision trees, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Statistics, Economics, Real Estate or Finance); Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with portfolio management, investments and supply & demand trends is a plus
- Comfortable with communicating findings to business leaders; previous leadership or consulting experience is highly desired
- At the more senior level, this individual must have the ability to determine appropriate data needs, draw insights, and develop recommendations
- Salary ranges from 90K to 170K (plus bonus) and is based on candidate’s previous experience.
- Please no H1B or OPT candidates at this time.
KEYWORDS: analytics, data science, real estate, REIT, investment strategy, Alteryx, Tableau, R, SAS, Python, portfolio management, data mining, data visualization, forecasting, regression analysis, decision trees