Detroit Area, MI
We are working with a leader in the auto lending business to fill several roles on their predictive analytics team in the Detroit area. Our client is looking for qualified candidates at the Analyst level up through Sr. Manager to join their established and growing analytics group. You will be responsible for the development of statistical models that support company-wide initiatives and groups, including origination, servicing, and finance. This includes credit risk models, collections models, behavior scorecards, statistical forecasts, resource allocation, etc.
- Prior experience with SAS and SQL
- Solid foundation in statistical modeling
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts
- At the senior level, must be able to translate high level business goals into the tasks and technical specifications needed to accomplish the goal
Salary will vary depending on level up to $160K base + bonus. Citizen or Green Card holders only.
keywords: auto lending, financial services, consumer lending, credit risk, analytics, SAS, SQL, predictive modeling, collections, scorecards, statistical modeling, strategy, originations