Remote, -- US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Job Description: Fortune 500 Advanced Analyst - REMOTE
Position opened on a highly visible retention analytics team of a brand name entertainment company. Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to identify relationships, trigger points and insights on customer churn behaviors. Projects will focus on churn analysis, customer behavior and segmentation, product level analysis, and customer experience analysis.
This is a fully remote, W2, contract-to-hire position with conversion at 6 months. Hourly rate at $60+/hr depending on experience. This is a backfill position as the current contractor is converting.
2 round interview process.
- 4-6 years related experience in analytics and/or statistical methods
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, business or related quantitative field
- Fluency in at least one: SQL, R, Python, SAS.
- SQL and Python preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient experience in Databricks
**Unfortunately, employer is unable to work on a C2C basis