Cincinnati, OH US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
-US – Ohio – Fairfield
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges, and develop your skills, then this may be the place for you. Career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
The Corporate Actuarial department has a current opening for an actuarial analyst III, associate actuary, or actuary I.
Start your journey with us!
· Analyze the company’s catastrophe risk using CAT model output. Update and maintain the CAT monitor dashboard. Create reports for business managers and senior management.
· Assist with compilation of property exposure data for CAT modeling. Commit to understanding underwriting codes and improving data quality.
· Assist in preparation of DFA model input. Commit to the learning modeling software. Use simulation output to quantify risk contribution by risk source and line of business.
· Prepare premium, exposure, and claims data for reinsurance treaty renewal. Assist in ceded loss cost analysis and other ceded reinsurance work.
· Support property pricing and underwriting in CAT-prone areas by allocating capital and performing ROE analysis.
· Perform various stochastic or deterministic risk analyses upon request.
Be equipped with:
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or related field.
· Near ACAS, ACAS or FCAS.
· Three or more years of P&C actuarial experience. Work experience with capital modeling preferred.
· Strong technical skills, including experience using VBA and SAS. Work experience with R or Python preferred.
· Strong analytical skills, including experience performing regression and simulation analyses.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.