SVP of Research (Financial Services)
Our client, a well-established mid-sized research firm, is looking for a senior-level marketing research executive with expertise in the financial services and insurance verticals to join their Boston office.
The ideal candidate will have strong client-service skills, and be able to oversee project execution while managing several direct reports. This person will handle a significant book of business with the expectation of growing existing clients and bringing in new business.
All candidates must have:
- 10+ years of experience at a reputable research consultancy or research supplier
- A solid primary research foundation across quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Industry expertise within Financial Services and Insurance REQUIRED
- Proven experience forging and maintaining long-term client partnerships
- Ability to bring in new business and expand existing client engagements (sales quota are $3M+)
- Experience using research and data to address clients’ objectives and drive strategic businesses decisions
- Executive presence with previous experience managing direct reports
- Ability to travel ~20%
This role is based in Boston and some relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience and can go into the low $200k’s.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, client service, client services, consulting, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, customer insights, quantitative, qualitative, surveys, project management, financial services, insurance, business development, sales