VP of Consumer Analytics
Miami, FL 33299
Our client, an expanding store chain, is looking for an executive leader to take the lead and help build out a catalog of analytics and tools that can be used throughout the organization.
This hands-on role will be responsible for establishing, leading, and setting the technical direction for how the company uses multiple business intelligence platforms specifically around consumer insights to improve business outcomes. The ideal candidate will be innovative and a cross functional leader who can enable the company’s analytics capabilities, so they align with the company’s needs. If you’re looking for an opportunity to put you stamp on an organization, this could be a great career step for you.
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, behavioral psychology research, or a related field.
- ability to present data and findings effectively to a broad audience across the organization is key.
- Leadership experience in directing the work of others and team collaboration.
- 5+ years of advanced analytics and proficiency in SQL.
- Prior experience using statistical languages and tools such as SAS,R, Python, Tableau .
- Solid background in understanding of data regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
Keywords: Analytics, cloud-based data, data, Power BI, Tableau, Statistics, Quantitative, Linear models, Marketing, Consumer insights
As founder and managing director of Burtch Works, Linda works with senior analytics and data science professionals.