Sr Manager Web Optimization
Walnut Creek, CA
Our client, an insurance provider, is looking for a Senior Manager of Web Optimization to join their team in East Bay, San Francisco Bay area. As a member of the marketing department, the ideal candidate would be curious and meticulous, using data to develop insightful reports, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The role will be responsible for implementing proper data tags, reporting from inception to completion, creating & implementing reporting requirements, and be able to represent the data within the narrative context.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for reporting for the marketing team as well as helping the software development team understand updates and user experience.
The ideal Senior Manager Web Optimization will be familiar with reporting within Adobe Omniture and Adobe Tag Manager as well as have experience with Tealium. Additionally, the ability to lead by example, disciplined thinking and strategic focus are all important tools for success within the role.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role covering multiple channels (web, email, paid media, social media, organic search, & mobile apps)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Adobe Ominture, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manger)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (e.g., Tableau, Tealium)
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate with other departments including development and marketing
- Salary ranges up to $150K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: website analytics, Google 360, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Tealium