Lead Data Scientist
New York, NY 10013
A well-known, innovative company is looking to add a Lead Data Scientist to their growing team. This is a high visibility role that will work closely with business partners and lead complex projects that require strong problem solving and creative thinking skills. This individual should have a strong quantitative and technical coding foundation combined with hands-on innovative problem-solving skills and the ability to work cross functionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize sensor analytics and combine wearable data with data to predict future outcomes.
- Leverage experimentation and a/b testing to help members optimize behavior and decrease adverse reactions.
- Manage junior employees and projects.
- 6+ years’ experience in analytics and/or data science.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Excellent predictive modeling and machine learning skills and experience with data science techniques.
- Superior Python and R skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to simplify and structure findings around ambiguous problems or findings.
Salary is commensurate with experience, and will likely max out at $170k + bonus.