New York City, NY | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
Looking for a highly motivated individual that is ready to join a well-known online food ordering company as they work to grow their Data Analytics team. As a Digital Media Analyst, you will be responsible for front end data collection, maintaining quality of data, reporting, and providing actionable insights for the organization.
- Build and maintain analytics tracking to measure overall product and traffic channel performance.
- Identify and analyze trends in consumer behaviors.
- Manage standardized methods for tag creation and audits.
- Identify and fix app tracking bugs.
- Work alongside product managers and analysts to integrate analytics into reporting, dashboards, and analyses.
- Work in a cross-functional environment, collaborating with the Finance, Product and Marketing teams on key projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2+ years of analytics experience.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, MixPanel and/or another site analytics reporting tool.
- Experience with mobile app and/or website analytics tag structures and data analysis.
- Proven ability to pinpoint business goals and translate into measurable KPIs.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Tableau and SQL is a plus!