New York City, NY US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are working with a well-established client on their search for a Data Scientist to join their Data & Analytics team. In this role you will help support client engagements by developing and enhancing innovative analytical tools and products using cutting edge techniques.
• Solve a wide variety of complex analytical challenges for clients, oftentimes balancing multiple client engagements at once
• Client needs can include: data aggregation / creation, data cleaning / manipulation, commercial analytics (e.g., geospatial, regressions, machine learning, predictive modeling, etc.), and visualizations
• Help drive the technical roadmap needed to support client engagements
• Provide technical expertise and thought leadership on developing analytical tools, services lines, and proprietary data assets
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in a quantitative field
• 3+ years of experience in applied data science
• Experience with commercial business analytics
• Strong knowledge and experience with a wide variety of tools including SQL, SAS, R, Python, Alteryx and Tableau
• Hands-on experience manipulating and deriving insight from very large datasets using advanced analytic techniques
Salary up to $120K + bonus. Can be based in one of several major metros, including New York and Boston. Must be Citizen or Green Card holder.
keywords: advanced analytics, data science, management consulting, alteryx, tableau, python, R, commercial analytics, visualization, machine learning, predictive modeling, regression