Credit Quantitative Analyst - Kohl's
Milwaukee, WI | Remote Friendly
Location: Dallas, TX or Milwaukee, WI
The incumbent will work closely with both the internal business groups and external vendors to apply statistical modeling, and data mining to develop scorecard solutions that help drive the front-end customer acquisition; develop acquisition strategies by using both the internal scorecard and vendor score to optimize new customer acquisition strategies. The incumbent is required to interact with both the external vendors and internal business partners including credit operation, marketing, IT, finance, and card services.
- Provide support to senior level analysts in implementing the scoring solutions at vendor sites, including data requirements.
- Act as assistant to senior level analysts in statistical area to help define business objectives.
- Support senior level analysts in coordinating between Kohl's and external vendors on major project requirements.
scorecard model development and forecasting
- Support analysis on bureau data attributes using appropriate statistical methodologies.
- Perform trend plots to generate insights between the target and each bureau attribute using appropriate SAS procedures.
- Periodically validate the model score and characteristic performances and summarize them in proper documentation.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis when needed.
- BS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Computer Science etc
- One year or less of experience using SAS in analyzing large data set
- Good knowledge in Statistical Analysis and Modeling, and Econometric Forecasting in consumer credit industry
- Ability to present business findings to all levels of audiences
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or Computer Science etc.
- 2-3 years of experience using SAS in analyzing large data set in consumer credit industry
- Strong knowledge in Statistical Analysis and Modeling, and Econometric Forecasting in consumer credit industry
- Strong ability to present business findings to all levels of audiences
- Inquisitive mind set to explore various statistical approaches to help solve business problems
- SAS Advance Certification
- Very limited business traveling
Kohl's Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051