Web Analytics Manager
Our Chicago area Fortune 500 retail client is looking for an advanced Web Analytics professional to lead their Google Analytics 360 set-up and performance. As the SME and product owner you will be responsible to identify and build out the reporting framework across site operations, products, and digital marketing efforts. You will dive into the data on a daily basis to help identify insights into any of the company’s digital operations. Having a business savvy nature will be critical as you will help drive optimization across departments. If you are ready to get your hands on
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field: computer science, economics, mathematics, etc.
- At least 4 years of relevant hands-on work experience
- Expertise with web analytics, tagging, and reporting tools – Google Analytics 360 (Premium) a must!
- Comfort combining data and pulling own queries in SQL
- Experience with other digital tools and techniques a plus: Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, Adobe, SAS, R, SEO, Paid Search, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Web analytics, digital analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture,Google Analytics, tagging, Dynamic Tag Management, Test & Target, A/B testing, multivariate testing, landing page optimization, marketing analytics, digital marketing analytics, database analytics, BigQuery, SQL, SAS, R, Python