VP of Custom Quantitative Research
Are you a savvy quantitative marketing researcher who loves work in a lean environment and wear many hats? Our client, an boutique research supplier and consultancy in Chicago, is seeking a Vice President of Custom Quantitative Research to join their dynamic team. This role will be hands-on and oversee the full-life cycle from research design and execution to delivering actionable results for a range of clients.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 12+ years of relevant experience within a custom marketing research supplier or consultancy
- Proven expertise across a range of primary custom quantitative methodologies, such as A&Us, segmentation, brand positioning, concept/product testing, tracking work, etc.
- Hands-on experience with clients across a mix of categories and industries (i.e. CPG, Retail clients, Tech, Financial Services, etc.)
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once, adept at running projects both autonomously and collaboratively
- Capable of quickly adapting to changing technology and innovative methodologies
- Keen ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to uncover insights; ability to think creatively and craft compelling stories with actionable recommendations
- Ability to grow client relationships and bring in new business a plus
This role is located in downtown Chicago and salary is commensurate with experience; local candidates only, please.