Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you want recruit for one of the most in-demand industries? An industry that millions of consumers (including you) feed data into every single day? If you’re thinking “Yes!”, then do a little dance, because you’ve just found your next position.
Companies across the country (such as Apple, Samsung, Walmart, Poshmark, Accenture, Hulu, La Quinta, and McDonald’s, just to name a few) want to hire talented professionals that can make sense of their massive data, and we are looking to hire an Executive Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist to help handle our business within the areas of web and digital analytics.
Our firm is considered to be the industry leader when it comes to quantitative/data science candidates. Our expertise has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, The New York Times, CNBC, Forbes.com, and more.
Things You Can Tell Your Friends About Why Your New Job Is Awesome
If you are self-motivated, smart, and goal-oriented, here is why joining our recruiting team might be the best career move you’ve ever made. You will:
- Learn from industry veterans through one-on-one training and working as part of a close-knit team
- Work directly with a variety of clients, from growing startups to the world’s leading Fortune 50 companies
- Exercise your creative marketing skills to develop a pipeline of talent for your clients
- Develop research skills to identify top talent for open positions using the latest recruiting technologies
- Control your own destiny and track your success using our team recruiting reports and metrics
- Execute successful placements using your ability to get things done, EQ, and communication skills
Things You Can Tell Your Mother-in-Law [Or Other Critic] About Why You Work For The Best Recruiting Firm Around
- Our collaborative work environment is rarely seen in the recruiting industry
- Our recruiters are well-respected, hardworking, and truly make an impact in our business
- You have access to industry-leading software, an advertising budget, LinkedIn Premium, and groundbreaking original research and webinars
- Our Evanston office is a short commute from the city, offers abundant snacks/coffee, and has wonderful views
- You'll enjoy a generous base salary with bonus plan that could easily reach six figures in your 1st or 2nd year (not a typical, risky commission plans seen at many recruiting firms)
- You can relish in our corporate level benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k with employer matching, and on-the-job training
No prior recruiting experience required! We are looking for exceptional applicants to fit in with our thriving and committed staff. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA
- At least 2 years’ business experience (you might have prior experience in HR/talent acquisition, a technical/IT/analytics role, or customer success)
- Networking and communication skills, and ability to learn social networking tools
- Some who works with honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Energetic, motivated, and a quick study — ready to hit the ground running
- Hard-working, strategic, and flexible – able to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks quickly
Want to hear about the next big thing before it happens? Apply to be a recruiter and look behind the scenes to see what’s trending at some of the country’s leading companies! Be sure to include your cover letter and resume when you apply. Want to learn more about us? Visit our website (www.burtchworks.com) for more information about our team, or meet some of our recruiters by watching our Facebook Live videos! (www.facebook.com/burtch-works/videos).
Burtch Works is a contingency and retained executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing highly-qualified quantitative professionals with a variety of specialties including marketing research, analytical database marketing, data science, operations research, credit/risk analytics, and marketing science.