Statistical Survey Analyst
Saratoga Springs, NY
We’re working with an innovative boutique market research company in the Albany, NY area to find a seasoned Statistical Survey Analyst, working primarily on survey based projects. The firm provides custom marketing solutions to a variety of well-known clients across industries, with a focus on media and television. Their groundbreaking predictive intelligence methods have enabled clients to increase customer spend and optimize marketing efforts. This is an impactful role with an exciting company that is perfect for an analytically-oriented professional with solid experience in market research methodologies.
The Statistical Survey Analyst will be involved in projects end to end. This will include study design and methodology, data mining/cleansing, performing statistical analyses (conjoing, maxdiff, segmentation, factor analysis, structural equation modeling, etc.) in addition to translating results into strategic recommendations for clients. This position offers a high degree of client visibility, so polished communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent knowledge of market research methodologies
- Previous hands-on experience with statistical techniques and methodologies such as regression analysis, decision trees, etc.
- Proficiency in SPSS for statistical modeling
- Collaborative worker able to manage multiple projects
- Experience uncovering relationships between consumer behavior and survey data using statistics
- Ability to translate data insights into marketing recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package in addition to highly collaborative, energetic, and fast-paced atmosphere. Salary commensurate with experience.
Keywords: custom research, survey statistics, data mining, statistical modeling, data modeling, factor analysis, cluster analysis, regression analysis, compatibility analysis, significance testing, decision trees, segmentation, market research, brand positioning study, SPSS, SAS, R, consumer behavior, survey design, data visualization, random forest , conjoint analysis, discrete choice analysis, latent class analysis, neural networks, statistics, mathematics, psychology, research methodologies, segmentation studies, creative testing, brand tracking studies