Statistical Research Analyst
New York, NY
We’re working with an innovative boutique marketing insights agency that is searching for a Research Analyst to join its growing quantitative research team in New York City in the highly coveted TriBeCa neighborhood. The firm provides custom marketing solutions to a variety of well-known clients across industries. Their groundbreaking predictive intelligence methods have enabled clients to increase customer spend and optimize marketing efforts. This is an impactful role with an exciting company that is perfect for an analytically-oriented professional with solid experience in market research methodologies.
The Research Analyst will contribute to projects end to end. This will include doing the hands-on statistical work (mining and analyzing data, doing statistical modeling, creating segmentations, designing questionnaires and surveys) in addition to translating results into strategic recommendations for clients.
- Knowledge of market research methodologies
- Hands-on experience with statistical techniques and methodologies such as regression analysis, decision trees, etc.
- Proficiency in statistical tools such as R, SPSS, or SAS
- Collaborative worker able to manage multiple projects
- Experience uncovering relationships between consumer behavior and survey data using statistics
- Ability to translate data insights into marketing recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package in addition to highly collaborative, energetic, and fast-paced atmosphere. Salary ranges up to 70k base.
Keywords: custom research, survey statistics, data mining, statistical modeling, data modeling, factor analysis, cluster analysis, regression analysis, compatibility analysis, significance testing, decision trees, segmentation, market research, brand positioning study, SPSS, SAS, Statistica, R, consumer behavior, survey design, data visualization, random forest , conjoint analysis, discrete choice analysis, latent class analysis, neural networks, statistics, mathematics, psychology, research methodologies, segmentation studies, creative testing, brand tracking studies