Our client is looking for a Statistical Analyst to join its team in Dallas, Texas. The Statistical Analyst will be responsible for providing insights on customer behavior through advanced analytics and predictive modeling techniques. This is a highly visible role and this individual will be involved in both technical projects as well as presenting findings to senior leaders.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics
- Strong knowledge of SAS (experience using R is a plus )
- A degree in statistics, economics, or a related quantitative field
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer experience is a big plus!
- Salary for this position can go up to about $85K.
- The role is located in Dallas. Local candidates only.
- Can only consider US Citizens or Green Card holders.
Keywords: Statistical Modeling, SAS, R, Market mix modeling, predictive modeling, churn modeling, keywords: targeting, segmentation, statistics, SAS, SQL, Python, R, predictive model, forecasting, multivariate, regression, linear regression, logistic regression