Sr. Manager, Predictive Modeling
Chicago suburbs, IL
Great role for a hands on modeler in Chicago! We’re working with a marketing research firm in the heart of downtown on a search for a Sr. Manager of Modeling to join their analytics group. As a leader on the team, the Sr. Manager will collaborate with clients and internal analysts to provide analytical solutions to pressing business problems. Work will involve heavy modeling, including regression and market mix, as well as pricing studies. Since this is a client facing position, excellent communication and presentation skills are a must have. Experience mentoring or overseeing analysts is strongly preferred, as you will also direct the work of more junior team members.
• Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field
• 7+ years of experience in and hands-on model building role
• Solid understanding of marketing analytics and market research principles
• Handful of years’ experience building models for clients/companies in the CPG space
• Knowledge of statistical and business intelligence tools and techniques such as R, Python, and PowerBI
Salary for this role is commensurate with experience and can go up to about 130K on base plus bonus. At this time our client can only consider citizens or Green Card holders.
Keywords: PowerBI, R, Tableau, Python, SQL, Excel, segmentation, customer analytics, data mining, reporting, regression, linear regression, logistic regression, modeling, predictive model, statistical model