Sr. Insights Manager (Pharma – Companion Diagnostics)
Chicago suburbs, IL
Sr. Insights Manager (Pharma – Companion Diagnostics) | Burtch Works | LinkedIn
Calling all Companion Diagnostics experts – our client, a key player in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking add a Sr. Manager, dedicated to Companion Diagnostics Insights to their expanding team. All candidates must have hands-on experience with companion diagnostics, and be able to leverage a mix of data and resources to use insights guide strategy within the business.
Qualified candidates will also have:
- 8+ years of marketing research experience required; 5+ years’ client-side pharmaceutical experience also required
- Companion Diagnostics experience required, including strong familiarity with the diagnostic journey, including the various stages and touchpoints for both patients and practitioners
- Expertise in oncology and/or biologics is preferred; experience in other therapeutic areas is an added plus
- Familiar with primary/secondary data sources as well as competitive intelligence; skilled at leveraging a range of data sources to guide strategic business decisions
- Strong communication skills required – both written and verbal
- MBA/MA preferred; scientific degree or PhD ideal
This role is based out of our client’s office in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Salary is commensurate with experience and there a generous compensation package. Our client is open to candidates from outside the area and some relocation assistance is available.
Keywords: companion diagnostics, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, secondary data, syndicated data, IMS, market research, custom research, pharmaceuticals, quantitative, oncology, biologics