Sr. Data Scientist, Ad Analytics
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
A premier technology company is searching for a Sr. Data Scientist, Ad Analytics for their office in the Bay Area. This role will support a newly-launched product, and you will conduct statistical analysis and experiments on huge amounts of data, gleaning insights on how to improve customer experience as well as back end application development. We’re looking for a hands-on, statistically-savvy analytics professional who is inherently curious. Experience in the digital space is required. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top tech companies- keep reading if you fit that description!
Interested in making a change? Let’s chat if you have:
- Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field
- Experience manipulating and conducting experiments on large datasets
- Experience in digital analytics and/or paid search
- Top notch communication skills and ability to work seamlessly with others
- Proficiency in statistical programs and languages such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, and Perl
- Excellent predictive modeling and analytics skills
- Salary ranges with experience, up to 175K on base plus bonus and other incentives
- Comprehensive relocation assistance is available
keywords: paid search, digital analytics, SEM, segmentation, customer analytics, predictive modeling, structured data, unstructured data, paid search, design of experiments, data mining, pattern mining, anomaly detection, classification, clustering, time series analysis, optimization, consumer lifetime behavior, propensity models, statistical analysis, visualization, churn model, Python, Perl, SQL, SAS, R, SPSS, database modeling, statistics, data warehousing, computer science, platform analytics
Burtch Works is a contingency and retained executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing highly-qualified quantitative professionals with a variety of specialties including marketing research, analytical database marketing, data science, operations research, credit/risk analytics, and marketing science.
If you're interested in connecting directly with our recruiting team, please email email@example.com.