Sr. Analytics Consultant
A leader in the insurance space is searching for a seasoned analytics professional to join their Maryland-based team and take on projects related to customer behavior, acquisition, retention, and underwriting. Your work will support multiple lines of business from an analytical perspective, and this is a great chance to help the organization understand and influence customer behavior. As a leader on the quantitative team, this person needs to be an independent self-starter who can explain technical material in layman’s terms. Ideal candidates will have a strong statistical background and ability to apply predictive models to customer level data. Previous experience in the insurance or actuarial space is preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in hands on analytics utilizing advanced statistical tools and techniques
• Proficiency in statistical modeling and programming tools
• Exposure to the insurance space and actuarial training are both a huge plus
• Top notch communication skills (written, oral, and presentation)
• Salary commensurate with experience
Keywords: predictive analytics, statistical model, predictive model, customer analytics, experimental design, behavioral economics, A/B testing, data optimization, machine learning, underwriting, Risk analytics, insurance analytics, actuary, SQL, Python, R, SAS, Stata, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, mortality risk, data mining