Sr Digital Product Analyst
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Our client, a leading healthcare provider, is marching boldly into the digital frontier of analytics and web based products. They are building a phenomenal team to help strategize, build and improve on some of the most innovative technology in patient care and doctor interaction. They are now in need of a data hungry Senior Digital Analyst to be the subject matter expert on all things web based. This person will truly own the implementation and operation of their web analytics product – helping the team utilize it to its full potential as they explore new product options and launches. Additionally this analyst will cross into the world of data warehousing helping to move, merge and cleanse vast amounts of data.
- Expertise with Adobe Analytics (Omniture, Sitecatalyst, etc.) – both implementation and analysis
- Experience with varying online customer interaction techniques a must: click through rates, lead conversion, SEO, SEM, targeted display advertising
- Experience with a visualization tool like Tableau, QlikView or Business Objects preferred
- Hands-on ability with SQL or other data warehousing techniques
- Familiarity with statistical packages (R, SAS, Python) and techniques (predictive modeling) a plus!
Salary is commensurate with experience
Keywords: web analytics, digital analytics, online metrics, Adobe analytics, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects, SQL, Python, SAS, predictive modeling, implementation, database management, data warehouse, data architect