Senior Strategy Analytics Analyst
Looking to make a BIG impact within a growing business? Do you possess that highly coveted blend of consultative and quantitative skills? As a Senior Strategy Analyst, you'll work alongisde C-level executives in the transportation industry to support a variety of strategic business decisions and gain deep industry knowledge. A strong collaborative personality is key; you won't be working alone in this position. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hands on data and consulting experience, with knowledge of tools such as Python, R, and SQL. Econometric, pricing and financial modeling is required. Strong communication is key, as the Senior Strategy Analyst will also be tasked with liaising between business units and stakeholder presentation.
• Advanced Degree in Statistics, Analytics, or Economics
• 2+ years’ experience building statistical models
• Experience with Pricing and Revenue Management a plus!
• Tools – R, Python and SQL
• Strong communication skills, along with proven experience presenting statistical results to high level, non-analytical audiences
• Previous experience supporting business decisions through the use of advanced analytics
This position is located in downtown Chicago, and salary ranges up to ~$100k base, plus bonus. Visas cannot be sponsored or transferred at this time.
KEYWORDS: R, SQL, Python, Econometric Modeling, Pricing, Revenue Management, Customer Analytics, Statistical Modeling,