Senior Statistical Analyst – Customer Analytics
Are you looking for analytics role with a wide scope of projects and business questions to answer? Here’s the role for you!
Our client, an outstanding company in the Dallas, is looking for a Senior Analyst of Customer Marketing Analytics to join their team. This position will primarily be responsible for building predictive models to support customer marketing initiatives.
Projects will include marketing mix optimization, customer segmentation, and forecasting. Hands on with a variety of statistical software - SAS, R, Python, and SQL are required. This role has exposure throughout the organization so being able to explain technical material to a non-technical audience is a must.
- 2+ years of experience developing statistical models and conducting statistical analysis to solve business problems
- 2+ years of hands-on experience programming in R, Python, SQL, or SAS
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong communication skills, along with proven experience presenting statistical results to high level, non-analytical audiences
- Previous experience supporting marketing decisions through the use of advanced analytics
Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders
Compensation ranges based on experience, up to $110k base plus bonus/incentives
Role must be based in Dallas- relocation package available
Keywords: statistical model, predictive model, data mining, media mix model, marketing mix, linear optimization,, statistics, mathematics, customer analytics, marketing analytics, marketing science, revenue analysis, forecasting, applied statistics, CHAID, cluster analysis, decision trees, factor analysis, linear regression, logistic regression, significance testing, SAS, SQL, R, Python, segmentation