Senior Manager, Market Research and Consumer Insights (PHARMA)
Chicago - northern suburbs, IL
Calling all pharma market researchers with specialty medicine or biologics experience! A major pharmaceutical company is looking for a seasoned researcher with rich industry knowledge to join their expanding team, help build out insights and competitive intelligence capabilities, and drive overall business strategy. This Senior Manager position will work cross-functionally to determine internal business needs and will lead a range of important insights initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, entrepreneurial research professional with specialty medicine industry knowledge to help shape an insights team. This new specialty business unit is a priority within the organization.
- Minimum of 8 years’ Market Research experience and at least 4 years within the pharmaceutical industry; client-side pharma experience required
- Deep pharmaceutical industry knowledge within specialty medicine, biologics required; ability to quickly learn about specific therapeutic areas and products
- Patient/Consumer AND/OR Payer/HCP experience required. Candidates must know how to be able to evangelize patient needs and know what to look in order to recognize competitive threats
- Mix of experience with primary (qualitative and quantitative) research methodologies, secondary research, and market/competitive intelligence
- Proven experience managing external research partners: designing research plan, selecting vendors, managing the process, budgeting, synthesizing findings/insights, etc.
- Polished communication skills with the ability to interface with top level executives
This role is located in the Northwestern Chicago suburbs and salary is commensurate with experience and includes bonus potential. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.