Senior Manager, Direct Marketing
Are you a proactive and driven direct marketing professional searching for the next step in your career? Our client, an established commercial site furnishings company in the Chicago suburbs, is looking for a Senior Manager of CRM to join their tightly-knit organization. This role will be responsible for creating and managing direct mail and catalog circulation plans to spur customer acquisition and ensure customer retention. As Senior Manager, you will work with list brokers, printers, and vendors to execute both catalog circulation and direct marketing campaigns, monitoring and reporting on their performance. This position will play an influential role in the firm, as the incumbent will be interfacing directly with stakeholders to share results and participate in long term planning.
Daily work will include the planning, execution, and analysis of direct mail and catalog campaigns, using customer segments to drive acquisition and retention, establishing and managing the budget, and communicating results with leadership. This is a great opportunity to work across marketing channels and strategically inform company marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in catalog circulation planning and production
- Understanding of marketing P&L
- Background in list and marketing database management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to stakeholders
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of tools (Excel, Word and Access)
- Experience with Tableau and reporting/data visualization tools
Keywords: customer segmentation, trend analysis, test planning, analytics, reporting, campaign management, campaign testing, catalog, circulation, direct marketing, direct mail, acquisition, retention, forecasting, Excel, Adwords, Tableau