Senior Executive Recruiter, Analytics & Data Science
Big Data has become the hot tech topic du jour. From Silicon Valley to the White House, everyone wants to hire talented professionals that can make sense of their massive data stores, and we are looking to hire another Senior Executive Recruiter to help handle the tidal wave of business. With analytics having been coined the “sexiest job of the 21st century” by the Harvard Business Review, the growth seems to be endless for Burtch Works, with new clients approaching us almost daily looking to identify and hire quantitative professionals. From data science and direct marketing to web analytics and marketing science: Quant is in and that means we’re hiring!
an HR executive and considered moving into a recruiting career, but hesitated because you thought it might be risky
in a senior analytics/industry-side role, and looking to apply your technical and communication skills in a different way
…then this might be the role for you!
Our Managing Director, Linda Burtch, has made her name recruiting in analytics for over 30 years, and our firm is widely considered to be the industry leader when it comes to quantitative and data science candidates. Our expertise and insights have been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes.com, The Chicago Tribune, Mashable and more. If you are self-motivated, smart, and goal-oriented, we have a terrific opportunity for you.
Our Executive Recruiters work with a wide variety of clients, ranging from growing startups and hedge funds to some of the world’s leading Fortune 50 firms. You would play a key role in our organization, building upon an existing business of first class clients and candidates and have the opportunity to:
- Plan and execute searches in order to identify top-notch candidates and make successful placements
- Work as part of a close-knit team in order to meet client demands and implement effective search strategies
- Communicate with candidates and clients daily to ensure success
- Employ various recruiting metrics to monitor and track your activity levels and improvement over time
- Maintain your recruiting database, keeping detailed, searchable files on candidates, clients, and job openings
- Seek out new potential candidates using internal and external databases
- Design and implement successful marketing plans to maintain a strong pipeline of talent for clients
We are proud to say that we offer a unique, collaborative work environment that’s rarely seen in the recruiting industry. Our recruiters are well-respected, hardworking, and enjoy a business model that allows them to truly make an impact. We also provide industry-leading software, an advertising budget, LinkedIn Premium access, and ground-breaking original research and webinars. Our Evanston office is a short commute from the city, and is bright and open with wonderful views.
We offer a generous base salary ($90k-$120k) with bonus plan that will easily surpass a typical corporate package in your first or second year, in contrast to typical, risky commission plans seen at many recruiting firms. We also offer corporate level benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k with employer matching, and on-the-job training.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for exceptional applicants to fit in with our thriving and committed staff. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- At least eight years’ business experience (prior experience in HR or talent acquisition a plus OR prior experience in a technical/analytics/data science position a plus)
- Sophisticated networking and communication skills; ability to leverage/learn social networking tools
- Work with honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Energetic and motivated — ready to hit the ground running and help build our business
- Hard-working, strategic, and flexible – able to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks quickly
- Adept at learning new technologies
- No prior recruiting experience required!
Want to hear about the next big thing before it happens? Apply to be a recruiter and look behind the scenes at some of the country’s leading companies! Be sure to include your cover letter and resume when you apply. Want to learn more about us? Visit our website (www.burtchworks.com) for more information about our team.