Senior Credit Risk Analyst
New York City, NY
Looking to take the next step in your career? Check out this exciting new opportunity! A New York-based consumer lending startup is searching for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their team in Manhattan. This is the perfect role for an independent analytics professional with a background in consumer lending and analytics.
As Credit Risk Analyst, you will:
- Gather and analyze large datasets to develop acquisition strategies for the consumer loan product
- Build out customer segmentations, as well as credit risk scorecards
- Monitor and analyze the performance of acquisition programs, assessing effectiveness
- Make suggestions to senior leadership based on your findings
Interested? We’d love to speak with you if you:
- Have hands-on experience in credit risk analytics in the consumer lending space
- Are experienced in statistical tools and methods such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, credit scorecards, regression modeling, etc.
- Hold an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Have top notch communication skills and business acumen
- Are an energetic self-starter who can work both independently and in cross-functional groups
Here’s some other useful information:
- Position located in NYC
- Relocation support possible (small lump sum)
- Salary commensurate with experience, up to 125K on base
- US Citizens and Green Card holders only
If you’re an independent self-starter who wants to work in a high energy environment, this is the job for you!
Keywords: consumer lending, consumer credit risk, credit risk, credit risk management, peer-to-peer lending, P2P, segmentation, acquisition, acquisition strategy, scorecard model, credit scorecard, SAS, SQL, R, Python, SAS EMiner, Knowledge Seeker, analytics, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, operations research, industrial engineering