Senior Analytics Manager
A well-known pharma company in the northern suburbs of Chicago is looking for a motivated analytics professional to join their team as Senior Manager. This person will support marketing and sales initiatives and be responsible for performing advanced analytics and presenting results, insights, and actionable recommendations. Work will include statistical modeling, research design, return on investment analysis and optimization, and response modeling.
Ideal candidates will have outstanding skills in statistical analysis, modeling, and marketing analytics, as well as an advanced degree in a quantitative field. Ability to present findings and speak to non-analytical audiences is also essential.
- 7+ years research design and statistical analysis experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or with a consulting firm
- 6+ years modeling experience using tools like SAS and SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or Qlikview
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as the ability to work both independently and within teams
- MS in a quantitative field or MBA with a quantitative concentration strongly preferred
- Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders
- Salary commensurate with experience
Keywords: marketing analytics, sales analytics, ROI, marketing mix models, optimization, marketing science, targeting, response modeling, SAS, SQL, R, QlikView, Tableau, statistical modeling, regression, economics, mathematics, statistics, decision science, promotional analysis