Senior Analyst, Regulatory Risk Analytics
New York City, NY
Our client, a major consulting firm, is seeking a Senior Associate to join their team in New York City. Featured clients of the practice include financial services organizations, such as prominent banks and insurance companies.
In this role, you will:
- work in the financial services analytics vertical and utilize complex statistical methodologies to create and analyze company investments and revenue
- As a Consultant, you will collect and interpret data through statistical models, including regulatory risk models.
We'd love to talk with you if you:
- Have 2+ years’ worth of experience with advanced statistical methods
- Are proficient in SAS or SPSS
- Hold an advanced degree in Economics, Statistics, or related quantitative field
- Have hands on modeling (specifically regulatory risk) experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Here's some additional information you should know about this opportunity:
- Salary for this position ranges from $80-$120K , depending on experience, plus bonus
- Some travel to be expected
- H1B transfers available.
Keywords: quantitative risk, risk models, model validation, model risk, credit risk, commercial credit, linear regression, optimization models, model usage, metrics, model benchmarking, validation, Basel II, Basel III, PD, PGD, LGD, EAD, SAS, SQL, retail, wholesale, commercial, risk management, risk modeling, risk methodologies, stress testing, R, VBA, matlab
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.