SVP of Client Services
Our client, a mid-sized mature start-up, is looking to add an SVP of Client Services to their team. This role will be responsible for owning all client accounts, managing a small client services team, and helping to oversee the core analytics product.
Ideal candidates will be research thought leaders with a strong background in analytics and research and experience working with shopper insights and shopper marketing teams within CPG firms. They will be able to quickly forge and nurture consultative relationships with external clients and ensure that all of the client’s current and future needs are met.
- 15+ years of marketing research experience with extensive experience in shopper marketing, consumer packaged goods, analytics, and syndicated research and data sources
- Previous experience managing internal direct reports and the desire to work in a smaller-sized company with a collaborative culture
- Deep experience distilling various data sources to pull out the “why” and “so what” behind the data and translate that into actionable recommendations for clients
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate consultatively with external clients
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field a must, advanced degree preferred