Research Project Manager
Our client, a well-established global custom research consultancy, is looking for a strong Research Manager to join their team in Seattle and work primarily on one of their largest tech clients. Qualified candidates will be insights enthusiasts with experience in a range of tracking, product research, customer satisfaction, advertising evaluation, brand communications work, and more. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking a strategic, client-facing position within an established but growing company and want to expand upon team leadership experience.
- Comprehensive client and account management; hands-on from project inception to completion, including developing research plans, writing proposals, pitching new work, executing studies, analysis, reporting and presenting
- Run large ongoing campaign, brand, and customer service tracking projects to ensure data continuity, integrity; establish best practices and bring actionable insights back to the client
- High-level client engagement; regularly present to key client stakeholders with ability to influence
- Managing and mentoring a team of 2-3 researchers
- Manage P&L and regularly participate in forecasting and budgeting
- Broad insights experience across methodologies such as: tracking studies (continuous, international and wave), concept testing, product research, segmentation, etc.
- 6+ years of relevant quantitative marketing research experience
- Ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendations
- Robust client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with key external clients, with a focus on expanding and strengthening those strategic relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior staff
- Passion for tech or gaming categories a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and some relocation assistance is provided for qualified candidates.