Pricing Analyst/Senior Analyst
Our client, a consumer finance company in the Atlanta area, is looking for analytical talent to support their pricing and valuations team. This is a role that would include building sophisticated pricing models, and thinking through analytical problems creatively. You would be forecasting the performance of the potential investment portfolio using cash flow models, looking at a wide variety of data sets, and presenting your results to the executive team. If you are interested in delving into a dynamic, detail oriented role with lots of visibility, this role is for you.
- This might be a match if you have:
A strong hands-on analytics background with professional experience in various asset classes including auto loans, mortgages, student loans, life insurance, credit cards, and personal loans.
- Strong cash flow valuation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Business acumen
- Expertise in excel and SQL, with VBA, r, tableau preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field
- $60-80K base
- Located in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA
- Small lump sum for relocation support available.
- H1B transfers possible, no OPT's.
Keywords: excel, SQL, r, tableau, VBA, statistical model, cash flow, valuations, buy side, cash flows, prepayment, delinquency, roll rates, defaults, recoveries, costs, portfolio segmentation