Paid Search Marketing Manager
Chicago - northern suburbs, IL
Our client, an interactive marketing agency, is looking for a seasoned Paid Search Marketing professional to be the lead account manager and strategist across a number of eCommerce clients. This manager will be hands-on helping to determine spend, placement, pricing, bids, and reporting on the performance of campaigns across marketing channels. As the key contact for clients, they will help test and strategize on new ways to drive ROI through the marketing channels that can include PPC, display, social media, SEO and email. Light travel can be expected, but otherwise most work can be done remote! If you are a focused paid search expert who is ready to work with a modern marketing agency, this could be your new team!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: marketing, economics, etc.
- At least 3 years of hands-on work experience
- Experience with eCommerce clients or companies is a must!
- Advanced proficiency with tools like AdWords, BingAds, Google Shopping, Amazon Marketplace, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, Marin
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
THIS CLIENT IS UNABLE TO TRANSFER OR SPONSOR VISA’S
Salary is commensurate with experience and can range up to $80K.
Keywords: eCommerce, Digital marketing, PPC, paid search, SEM, search engine marketing, SEO, organic search, display advertising, email marketing, AdWords, BingAds, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, Marin, pricing strategy, bid management, customer lifetime value