Marketing Analytics Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Exciting role in the Los Angeles area with a vibrant tech and entertainment company!
Our client is looking for a Manager to join its marketing analytics team. In this position, you will analyze vast amounts of marketing and sales data, identifying patterns and making suggestions to optimize campaign performance. We’re looking for a well-rounded, hands-on analytics professional with experience in predictive modeling, customer analytics, and data mining.
Equally important is cultural fit- the Senior Manager will be part of a fun-loving team with an energetic corporate culture, and we’re searching for someone who will mesh perfectly. If you’re an enthusiastic self-starter who is passionate about using large amounts of data to drive growth, let’s chat!
Key Words: statistics, big data, R, Python, SQL, media, streaming data, technology, marketing, analytics, predictive modeling, data mining, CRM
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, preferably statistics or mathematics
- Strong experience in predictive modeling and analytics
- Ability and desire to lead a team
- Proficiency in R, SQL, and other statistical, visualization, and data mining tools
- Experience using massive data to do analytics and modeling (such as retention, customer analytics, and regression analysis)
- Relocation assistance is available
- Base salary commensurate with experience, along with solid bonus potential