Marketing Analytics Director
A well-known company in the hospitality space is looking for Director of Customer Analytics to join its team in the Dallas area and contribute to an expanding analytics practice. As a strategic leader on this growing team, the Director will play an integral role in using data to solve complex business problems. You’ll collaborate across teams, using data to create personalized marketing strategy and to make recommendations to a variety of audiences. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to see the bigger picture, but not at the expense of being able to be in the weeds with the data.
Ideal candidates will have excellent strategic capabilities in addition to comfort being hands-on with large datasets. This is a great opportunity for a polished analytics professional with a strong statistical foundation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Candidates must have:
- 8+ years of advanced analytics experience. Advanced knowledge of SAS, SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience leading analytics teams
- Prior customer analytics or loyalty program exposure
- Polished communication skills and strong executive presence
- Ability to strategically approach opportunities, identify trends, and implement goals successfully
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
Salary is commensurate with previous experience, and relocation assistance is available. Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders.
Keywords: SAS, SQL, Hadoop, Tableau, data mining, segmentation, campaign analysis, customer analytics, predictive modeling, propensity model, segmentation, campaign planning, statistics, mathematics, engineering, economics, marketing analytics, loyalty analytics