Market Intelligence Analyst (VIRTUAL)
Remote, -- | Remote Friendly
Calling all expert interviewers with a marketing research background!
We’re working on a new role with a boutique consultancy that specializes in the B2B space, specifically focused on the building materials and construction industry. All candidates must have proven expertise in conducting in-depth interviews (IDIs) with respondents ranging from end-users, all the way up to the senior-level corporate executives and have experience working with syndicated, secondary and existing data sources.
This is a rare opportunity to work remotely!
Addition requirements include:
- 4+ years’ marketing research experience
- Rich experience with both primary and secondary research; hands-on qualitative experience a MUST, preference for in-depth interviewing experience
- Ability to analyze disparate datasets, including secondary research and 3rd-party data to tell the full story
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Experience with data visualization and interactive deliverables preferred; must have strong experience crafting effective reports and presentations
- Innate curiosity with a passion for research, insights, trends, and market intelligence
- Interest in or past experience with B2B insights and/or the building materials /construction industries a plus
This is a remote position, so all qualified candidates must be open to working remotely and partnering with colleagues within a virtual office.
Keywords: qualitative research, in-depth interviews, IDIs, phone interviews, market intelligence, trend research, B2B, building materials, construction, consulting, remote, industry analysis