Manager or Director of Analytics
New York, NY
An innovative marketing consulting firm is looking for Manager to Director-level analytics leaders to partner with Fortune 100 clients, providing expert marketing analytics project design and quantitative analysis. As an industry leader, this firm is developing new, more customized analytic solutions for their clients in a wide range of industries including retail, pharma, telecom, financial services, and automotive.
You will be responsible for consulting with clients, developing analytical plans, building statistical models, and presenting actionable insights and recommendations to key clients. The successful candidate will directly support the full life cycle of high-level analytical initiatives, and must have strong project, client, and team management skills.
- 10+ years of proven leadership experience managing analytical solutions with significant market mix modeling experience
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- Significant experience with both established and emerging analytics approaches and methodologies, including SAS, R, and methods used in market mix modeling, forecasting, pricing and promotion, and brand equity analysis.
- Previous experience developing customized analytical solutions for a wide range of clients
- A strong ability to collaborate and partner with a team of senior executives and the analytics team to produce stellar client presentations
- Broad industry experience including pharma, financial/banking, automotive, retail, etc. is preferred
- Can be based in Chicago or New York
- Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders at this time
Keywords: Market mix model, market mix modeling, predictive model, statistical model, consulting, pricing, SAS, segmentation, statistics, customer targeting, R