Manager of Shopper & Market Insights
Our client, a well-known consumer goods company with a large, established insights team, is seeking to add three new Shopper & Market Insights Managers to their team in Atlanta.
These positions will focus on uncovering marketplace insights through the use of shopper insights, consumer trends research, media research and pricing measurement among others.
These roles will focus on understanding business opportunities once a product is live in the market and how to best optimize the in-market experience for both the retailer and the shopper in order to grow the business. This is a great opportunity to join a new division of a successful consumer goods company with a growing research team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in primary custom shopper or consumer research on the client-side in CPG or retail with a deep insights toolkit
- In-market experience working with retailers, category management teams and/or trade management teams to develop stories for brands
- Hands-on experience in an array of custom quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies including but not limited to segmentation, continuous research, MMM, advertising and media research, pricing work and shopper research
- People management experience as this person will have one direct report
- Strong secondary research experience, a working knowledge of business analytics, and the ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to partner closely with key stakeholders
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
These roles are located in their Atlanta office. Some relocation is available for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience.