Manager of Global Shopper & Market Insights
Are you an experienced GLOBAL researcher looking for your next client-side opportunity? Our client, a well-known CPG company in the Atlanta area is looking for a strong Shopper & Market Insights Manager to join their expanding team. This role will focus on uncovering global marketplace insights through the use of shopper insights, consumer trends research, media research, pricing measurement and more.
This position will work on insights-driven initiatives to optimize the in-market experience for both the retailer and the shopper in order to grow the business internationally. This is a great opportunity to join a new division within a strong and successful CPG insights team. All work will be global in nature and serious candidates must be excited about global travel.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in client-side primary custom shopper or consumer research
- CPG or retail industry experience ideal
- Global research experience a plus (LATAM, EMEA and APAC)
- In-market experience working with retailers, category management teams and/or trade management teams to develop stories for brands
- Hands-on experience in an array of custom quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies (i.e. shopper research, segmentation, tracking, MMM, advertising and media research, pricing work, etc.)
- Strong secondary research experience, a working knowledge of business analytics, and the ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to partner closely with key stakeholders
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
This role is located in their Atlanta office. Some relocation is available for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience.