Manager of Consumer Insights
South Deerfield, MA
If the idea of working for beloved home accessories company and joining a growing consumer insights team sounds appealing to you – read on!
Our client, a highly regarded consumer goods company focused in the home accessory space, is seeking to add a Consumer Insights Manager to their team in Western Massachusetts.
This position will partner cross-functionally with internal teams to work on a wide range of custom research initiatives focused predominantly on innovation and brand development their growing portfolio of brands and products in the home accessories category. This is a great opportunity to join a successful consumer goods company with an expanding research team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in primary custom research on the client-side (CPG-preferred) with a deep insights toolkit
- Hands-on experience in an array of custom quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, including but not limited to: segmentation, product and concept testing, innovation, packaging testing, and habits & usage
- Experience with innovation and new product development research
- Must also have strong secondary research experience, a working knowledge of business analytics, and the ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to partner closely with key stakeholders
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
This role is located in Western Massachusetts. Salary ranges form $90k-$105k and some relocation assistance is provided for qualified candidates.
Keywords: custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, consumer insights, shopper insights, innovation, CPG, consumer goods, project management, vendor management, innovation, brand development, sensory