Manager of Consumer Insights
Greater Baltimore Area, MD
Interested in joining an expanding CPG company and leveraging insights to guide business strategy?
Our client, a household name within the CPG industry, is looking for a Manager or Consumer Insights to join their growing team. All candidates must have 3-5 years’ relevant experience within marketing research and consumer/shopper insights, and be fluent across a wide range of custom quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Previous client-side experience required, preferable within a CPG company. This is a great opportunity for a researcher with a few years’ experience to join a lean team and work cross-functionally across business units using Insights to guide business strategy.
Qualified candidates must have:
- A 4-year college degree; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in primary custom research, including consumer and shopper insights; hands-on experience from start-to-finish required
- Experience across an array of custom research methodologies – both qualitative and quantitative
- Familiarity with CPG ideal; product/brand innovation and shopper experience a plus
- Must be an autonomous researcher, but also comfortable working within a team
- Strong data analysis experience, with the ability to identify insights, provide implications, and tell the story
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
This role is located in the Greater Baltimore Area and salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $80k-95k for qualified candidates. Some relocation assistance may be available.