Manager of Consumer Insights (2)
Our client, a well-known consumer goods company with a large, established insights team, is seeking to add two Consumer Insights Managers to their Atlanta team.
These positions will partner with the internal R&D and Design teams to work on a wide range of custom research initiatives focused predominantly on brand development for brands and products in the kitchen category. This is a great opportunity to join a successful consumer goods company with a growing research team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in primary custom research on the client-side in CPG with a deep insights toolkit
- Hands-on experience in an array of custom quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies including but not limited to segmentation, product and concept testing, innovation, packaging testing, and habits & usage
- Experience with innovation and new product development research is a plus
- Must also have strong secondary research experience, a working knowledge of business analytics, and the ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to partner closely with key stakeholders
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
These roles are located in their Atlanta office. Salary is commensurate with experience.