Manager/Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
A leading pharmaceutical company is searching for a sharp analytics professional to join their team in one of Chicago’s northern suburbs. As Manager/Sr. Manager, you will be part of a critical group that supports marketing decision making through the use of advanced analytics and statistical methods.
This opportunity affords the chance to work across traditional and digital marketing channels, and projects will include analyzing campaign performance, doing ROI measurement, setting up A/B tests, and conducting statistical analyses to optimize marketing, sales, and promotional spend. This is an analytics-heavy role, but there is also a strong business strategy component. The incumbent of this position will present results, insights, and actionable recommendations to senior management.
Ideal candidates will possess a blend of statistical and soft skills - we’re looking for someone who can do it all!
- 7+ years’ statistical analysis and research design experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or with a consulting firm
- 4+ years’ modeling experience using tools like SAS, R, and SQL
- Experience with test-control and A/B testing methodologies.
- Experience working with retail and claims data
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or QlikView
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfort presenting to high level audiences
- MS in a quantitative field or MBA with a quantitative concentration strongly preferred
- Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders
- Salary and title commensurate with experience
Keywords: marketing analytics, sales analytics, ROI, marketing mix models, optimization, marketing science, targeting, clustering, distribution algorithm, probability algorithm, response modeling, resource allocation analysis, SAS, SQL, R, QlikView, Tableau, statistical modeling, regression, economics, mathematics, statistics, decision science, promotional analysis, A/B testing, test-control methodologies, decision science, CRM, machine learning, performance measurement, promotion response model, ROI analysis
Burtch Works is a contingency and retained executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing highly-qualified quantitative professionals with a variety of specialties including marketing research, analytical database marketing, data science, operations research, credit/risk analytics, and marketing science.
If you're interested in connecting directly with our recruiting team, please email email@example.com.