Manager, Marketing Analytics
Looking to gain some valuable experience so your analytics career can really take off? Here’s the perfect role for a mid-level marketing analytics professional looking to expand his or her quantitative reach. Our client, a leader in the aviation industry, is looking for a Manager, Marketing Analytics to join their team in Dallas. The incumbent of this position will primarily be responsible for aiding business planning through the use of analytics and predictive modeling. This role offers the chance to collaborate with a variety of internal departments to develop and optimize successful marketing strategies. Projects will include loyalty and marketing analytics work, marketing mix optimization, digital analytics, and forecasting. Not only will you put your top notch statistical abilities to good use, but you will also call upon your excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share your findings to stakeholders and make recommendations. The team is experiencing rapid growth, so there is the potential to lead a small group of direct reports as well.
Our client values hard work, collaboration, and a sense of humor. If the idea of using your analytical abilities to solve problems, impact business, and work cross-functionally with teams across a global organization sounds appealing to you, this just might be a perfect match.
- 5+ years of experience developing statistical models and conducting statistical analysis to solve business problems
- 3+ years of hands-on experience programming in R, Python, SQL, or SAS
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Spectacular interpersonal and written communication skills, along with proven experience presenting statistical results to high level, non-analytical audiences
- Previous experience supporting marketing decisions through the use of advanced analytics
- Previous exposure to digital optimization or digital analytics is essential
- Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders
- Role must be based in Dallas- comprehensive relocation package available
- Compensation ranges based on experience, up to 140K base plus bonus and other incentives
Keywords: statistical model, predictive model, data mining, media mix model, marketing mix, linear optimization, survival analysis, principal component analysis, simulation modeling, statistics, mathematics, customer analytics, marketing analytics, marketing science, revenue analysis, forecasting, applied mathematics, applied statistics, CHAID, cluster analysis, decision trees, factor analysis, linear regression, logistic regression, significance testing, SAS, SQL, R, Python, Teredata, Cognos, Microstrategy, experimental design, segmentation