Manager, Marketing Analytics
If you’ve dreamed of working in a startup environment but were hesitant to take on the risk, we might have just the job for you. An embedded start up backed by a major corporation in Chicago is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join their growing team downtown. The incumbent of this role will work on a variety of marketing-related projects focused primarily on customer acquisition and retention. You will draw upon your strong quantitative background, using advanced statistical techniques to analyze the impact of marketing campaigns across channels. Work will also involve campaign management and optimizing ROI for marketing initiatives.
The Manager position is very hands on analytically speaking, so we’re looking for someone with an excellent analytics and predictive modeling background in addition to strong programming and database skills. In a dynamic and fast paced environment such as this, adaptability, a natural sense of curiosity, and passion for analytics are also crucial. Let’s get in touch if this sounds like you!
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics and measurement
- Deep understanding of tools such as SQL, and database design
- Proficiency in statistical tools and techniques including R, Python, and regression modeling
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Great project management skills and ability to manage deadlines and projects in a dynamic environment
Keywords: measurement, statistics, mathematics, marketing optimization, campaign management, Python, R, SQL, statistical model, coding, algorithm, logistic regression, linear regression, cluster analysis, marketing analytics, machine learning, experimental design