Manager, Digital Insights
Are you a digital-savvy market research professional interested in being part of an exciting and transformational time at a Fortune 500 firm? Our client, a consumer goods company in Richmond, VA, is searching for an Associate Manager to join their growing Digital Analytics and Insights team. With a foot in both the market research and digital analytics spaces, the Associate Manager will work with internal business owners and vendors to understand how effective marketing and promotional efforts are across channels. You will be designing and managing digital analytics projects to provide the company with customer and marketplace insights on a variety of their brands. Work will involve analyzing web, promotional, survey, retail, and ecommerce data to paint a clear picture of how customers engage and interact with brands. Although this is an individual contributor role, there is a heavy vendor management aspect, so the person in this position must have the technical chops and communication skills to be able to effectively interact with agencies.
• Solid experience analyzing, synthesizing, and drawing conclusions from quantitative and qualitative data
• Strong professional background in market research methodologies and techniques
• Knowledge of digital analytics, techniques, and best practices
• 8+ years of experience in the advertising agency or market research space
• Advanced degree in market research or quantitative field (Master’s preferred)
• Polished communication and presentation skills
The Associate Manager must be located in the Richmond office. Relocation assistance is available, as is a comprehensive and industry-leading benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience and can go up to 120K or so on base, plus strong bonus potential.
Keywords: digital analytics, market research, consumer insights, marketplace insights, segmentation, quantitative, qualitative, SQL, R, customer engagement, survey