Manager, Database Marketing
Chicago - downtown, IL
Our client, an upscale living community, is looking for a Manager of Database Marketing to help build a strong analytical foundation for their marketing efforts. As Manager, you will be the window into consumer behavior, guiding campaign testing and optimization efforts. Communication will be key as the incumbent of this position will be regularly presenting insights they’ve gathered from the data and providing recommendations to senior leadership. As our client expands into the digital world you can expect a portion of your to involve projects across search, email, social, traditional web analytics and CRM channels as well. We’re looking for a polished, passionate analytics professional who is comfortable working with large amounts of data. If you are a hungry and data-driven marketer, this could be the opportunity for you!
• Heavy experience in database marketing
• Comfort with querying in SQL
• Exposure to digital channels- SEO, email, social media, CRM, etc. preferred
• Previous hands on work with digital marketing, analytics and dashboarding tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Silverpop, etc.
• Polished communication and presentation style
Our client can consider Citizens or Green Card holders only at this time. Locals in Chicago strongly preferred.
Keywords: database marketing, CRM, marketing analytics, digital analytics, a/b testing, multivariate testing, SQL, SEO, SEM, email marketing, direct marketing, acquisition, multi-channel marketing, digital marketing